Saturday, April 12, 2008

About Edsnaps

I was looking for a word to use so I can incorporate my name in this blog. I initially wanted to put "edshots" for this site, however, it was already taken. Then came the hassle of finding some available ids in blogger. We all know blogspot's a little too congested that it's hard to find a unique username already. "edphotos", "edshoots" were already taken. I settled with "edtakes" for awhile, until a blogger in my neighborhood dropped by and left a comment; saying "the pixs uve snapped are gorgeous!" Then it hit me... snapped. SNAPS. edsnaps. EDSNAPS!

As if a light bulb suddenly lit up somewhere in my brain. Of course, the idea didn't come from me originally. But I would like to thank Fara for this.

so here goes, my blog name: http://edsnaps.blogspot.com

Aside from this site aspiring to be a photo blog, it can also be a collection of endless rants as if I suddenly snapped my wits out because of too much pressure of being pulled around by life and living. So, there you have it, a dual-purposed blogname.

0 comments: