Thursday, May 1, 2008

a thought

I don't know how many times I've regretted not being able to bring a camera whenever I'm at a particular place when everything seemed nice to capture. That's why people would generously lend me they're cameras for me to delightedly take pictures of the events or outings we would go to, because they'd want to be on the pictures themselves, of course.

For those who are not inclined to photography, they would have a hard time understanding why I would suddenly get excited over a certain scene or location that we would visit. It's sometimes my vision of getting that perfect shot. All I know is you have to be at the right place at the right time... FAST! Also, my idea of a getting that perfect picture would be picking the best shot over a number of attempts. Basically, I'm not that good in this craft; I'm still in the process of learning.

Some people may ask if I've edited the pictures I've posted in this site. Simple answer: YES. I've slightly enhanced some images in order to also practice and learn how to edit them. So, I apologize to the people who think I'm a purist when it comes to my snapshots. I use an Olympus SW790 and here's the reason why I bought it. Just click on this link.

Hopefully, people will still like the pictures that I take, as I want to reach out to more people and learn while at it. If you do have any plans of posting my pictures for whichever benefit, please do ask for permission first. Aside from practicing courtesy, you can earn some respect.

Peace out!

0 comments: